Sisterknitter

A British knitting blogger from North London

Monday, July 05, 2004

Well there's good news and good news!
My camera has miraculously started working again, so I'll be able to post the pictures of my work on the site.
Once I've done that , I might start publicising the blog.

I have finished the Cavendish throw. I love it , although boring people say they don't like the sequins. I don't care, and besides - what do they know?




Have now moved on to a self-designed jumper for him indoors. It will have cable and moss stitch panels with an anchor in the middle. I have promised to have it done by August - what do you think my chances are?

My jumper is being retired for the moment until I finish the above sweater. And I don't fancy travelling to Boston with lots of different coloured balls of wool.

My sweater....





My shopping list for The USA is as follows:
Koigu (lots!!)
Berocco (the fancy ones)
Addi Turbos - 60 and 80mm - 8 (US) and 7mm

I'm sure this list will grow and grow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home