Sisterknitter

A British knitting blogger from North London

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I WANT A NEW DIGITAL CAMERA RIGHT NOW!!
I don't usually throw tantrums, but the back of my Sitcom Chic is coming along in leaps and bounds, but I have nothing to show for it. Trust me when I say that I have knitted 11 inches and only have 3.5 to go.
Diet is coming nicely too. Although I have been too scared to weigh myself (head in the sand, moi?) my clothes are fitting much better than before, including a pair of pink trackie bottoms from Zara, which would not go on at all. My favourite low rise black trousers are fitting with ease again - now perhaps its time to try on those brocade trousers from LTS.
What with going to the gym 3 times a week, weekly dance class, work and knitting, I simply don't have time to put anything in my mouth.
Bump time is edging closer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home