Sisterknitter

A British knitting blogger from North London

Monday, December 20, 2004

My name is Mrs Smug



I've just spent a few minutes flicking through knitting blogs. The main theme is 'My Xmas Knitting Hell'. Everyone seems to be knitting furiously, desperately trying to complete their Christmas presents before the 25th.

Can I be a real smug so-and-so? I am leisurely knitting a shawl for Mother's Day. All my Xmas presents have been knitted, sewn up and blocked, oh –  days ago.

This has been at the expense of seeing my friends, housework and having a meaningful conversation with my husband, but what the hell - at least it's all done!

1 Comments:

At 10:16 pm, Blogger Minxxy said...

me too! I am filling in time until I get my gift voucher from my Mummy for my birthday/xmas so I can buy buy buy!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home