Sisterknitter

A British knitting blogger from North London

Monday, July 05, 2004

The Liberty sale was all that and a bag of chips!

I went to the sale three times because they keep on putting new yarn out. My tally is as follows:

15 x Rowan Magpie in Steadfast (navy) - For His Majesty's jumper
1 pack Jaeger Trinity Silk/Cotton (black) - Sleeveless top for myself
1 x Rowan Magpie (cream) - Poncho for myself, to go with the purple Colinette stash.
1 x Rowan River Tape (orange) - Most excited about this purchase. I bought some balls of this in the January sale in orange, yellow and mauve - but had no idea what to do with it. Now I can perhaps make a cardigan from the Cotton Tape collection.

I had to resist buying any more* because I would not be able to justify buying more wool in America.

* Stocked up on some goodies from Bunty in West Ealing. Got some purple Patons yarn for a tunic and a couple of cute purple furry stuff for my poncho.
Oh - and I spent 30 quid on lots of Noro Kureyon at Creations in Turnham Green to finish my Cavendish wrap. I have some left over for a scarf that I'd like to try from Vogue Knitting Scarves 2.
I think that's it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home