Sisterknitter

A British knitting blogger from North London

Monday, August 02, 2004

Blimey - with these new features, Blogger is truly spoiling us!*
(*it's a British thing)

Had a fantastic holiday in Boston and Cape Cod. Naturally, yours truly had to stop into whatever yarn shops were on the way. I'd like to recommend A Good Yarn, in Brookline MA. This was where I got my hands on the mighty Koigu KPPM for the first time.

The Rockstar scarf on Knitty awaits, well as soon as I finish him indoors's sweater. Why did I decide to use 3.25 needles? Must be true love.

I want to do another version of the Sitcom Chic cardigan (and I will remember to follow my tension square) with some gorgeous red and green yarn that I pounced on at Newbury Yarns in Boston.

There are a couple more yarn stores that deserve a mention, but I will have to find their cards. All details will be posted in good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home