Sisterknitter

A British knitting blogger from North London

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Charlotte headache



Tried to make a start with Charlotte's Web this morning. In fact, I tried to make a start four times before admitting defeat with the pattern, which is written really badly.
I don't know whether they are trying to save space, but all the instructions are jumbled up together on a couple of sheets of A4 paper, rather than being laid out clearly line by line. So even when I used a row counter as well as a ruler to block out the previous line of instruction, I still got horribly confused.
I have blown up the pattern to A3 paper to see if that makes a difference.
Failing that, I'll have to copy each line of pattern on a plain sheet of paper before knitting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home