Sisterknitter

A British knitting blogger from North London

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Goody, goody, yum, yum



My stash runneth over this weekend.

Not only did I get some red Koigu for a Mothers' Day present ...


..but I also got some navy Rowan Magpie to finish a project that is haunting me...

I made my husband a sweater in September, which I had designed. He loved it, but sadly the body is too short. At that time I was sick of navy yarn and 3.25mm needles. But now I've completed a few other projects, I feel ready to revisit this sweater. It's really a case of undoing the bottom edge and knitting a few more edges. Wish me luck!

Get Knitted had some Biggy Print on sale. My sister bought me a ball as part of my birthday present. I'm still not sure whether I'm going to make a bag, mittens or hat. Either way I bought another ball as insurance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home